In addition to being a New York Times and USA Today bestseller, Suzan offers additional services to writers looking to self-publish and publishers looking for new talent.
- eBook formatting
- Print formatting
- Cover design (Currently, due to time restrictions, Suzan is not accepting clients for cover design)
eBook formatting depends on the length of the book, the original condition of the project (like if there needs to be a complete style overhaul), if there are images or special considerations of the project.
- There is a starting flat rate of $50.
- Also please note your quote is only good for 60 days, after which your project will have to be re-evaluated.
- Please contact Suzan via the Contact page to discuss your project in more detail.
Print formatting depends on page count, number of images, the original condition of the project, and special considerations.
- There is a starting flat rate of $75.
- Each block of 12 pages is $10 more, plus any extras that are discussed prior to the acceptance of your project. If there is an odd number (not a multiple of 12), it will be rounded up to the nearest multiple.
- For any fonts you wish to use, you must have a commercial license and provide the font for use.
- Please contact Suzan directly via the Contact page to discuss your project in more detail.
Cover design depends on complexity of the design and expenses.
- Covers start at a flat rate of $150 and include five hours worked in the price and paperback version if requested.
- Starting flex rate over those five hours included in the base price is $15 per hour worked.
- Three revisions are provided in the original price, after which each additional revision is $25 plus any additional hours worked.
- Any stock art purchased will be itemized and charged to the client.
- Currently, no new cover design clients are being accepted due to time restrictions.
Be a Reading Rockstar!
Sign up to receive weekly updates on new books, free ebooks, new blog posts, serial fiction, and much more!