I finished formatting episode 1 this morning. It’s crazy. It’s edited and ready to go, but I still managed to find things to fix as I formatted. I suppose that’s about normal for me. Nothing is every truly finished in my view. I just find a point where I have to stop working and tweaking on it and move on.
I’m pretty excited about how the first episode’s revisions turned out.
Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all. Next up, I have to get busy getting the files ready for retailers, and finalize the cover. I did post a work in progress cover over on Patreon if you’re a member there, but I don’t know if I’m going to keep it or move on to a new design. I like the typography, but the actual image I’m not sold on.
Maybe I’ll do some backups and do a little testing.
I don’t know.
Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!